Sunday, May 31, 2009

Heather and Elizabeth Go to Jeju

For our Children's Day long weekend, Elizabeth and I went to Jeju Island. It was FANTASTIC. We stayed at Lotte Hotel. It was beautiful and special and I would recommend it to anyone. We ate huge western style breakfasts every day. Every night they had this show with water and music where a dog monster comes out of a cave and the good dragon saves us all. We could watch it from our balcony. We went to the beach and I got a spectacular sunburn. We saw tons of those fantastic guardian statues with the hands on their bellies and we went to several parks. We also drank orange juice out of a hollow orange peel (Mt Halla...). We mostly didn't want to leave our hotel though, because it was so beautiful and amazing. Here are some of the 500 photos I took there.
I LOVED these things:



The view from "Our Table" where we ate most of our meals. I don't think we at inside one time the whole trip.
View from our room.
View from our balcony.
Hotel at night.

Hotel grounds, lobby. Beach.

1 comment:

  1. be-yoooo-ti-ful!
    this looks amazing.
    hazel wants to come...she likes to hold her belly too...sometimes it tickles.

    ReplyDelete